Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 26, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire - A must see!


Tony and I enjoyed a wonderful Saturday afternoon in Bozeman...not the Bozeman part really - we went to a Home Show and then had lunch with Meg and Tyson, antique shopping and went to my new favorite movie! Ahnie I know you will love it- but you probably have already seen it!! Awesome soundtrack too! It was a fun outing with our friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't yet but it's everywhere and one of everyone's top recommendations. We'll see, I swear! Between school and work we haven't had time. I'm literally in the middle of finishing science homework before I begin math homework ugh!