Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 7, 2009

BluBird is Alive
















We are up and running and our first wedding expo is this Sunday, January 11 at the Woodlands in Bozeman. Check us out at www.blubirdimages.com and our blog at
www.blubirdimages.com/blog (more to come). And these are just a few photos I took from a wedding I helped assist last Saturday. Beautiful day, beautiful couple!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 7th one is my favorite! She looks so beautiful and happy, thanks to you! Lovies!

Anonymous said...

BluBird postcards on the press right now.

Ken

Meggan and Tony said...

Well at least I know they are in good hands:)

Jonathan said...

I'm sooo impressed! These look really terrific!! Great work.

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you how amazing these photos are??? Seriously!