Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 2, 2009

Happy 31 Wonderful Birthday to me!









And it was a wonderful day! Tony took me to Pine Creek for a yummy breakfast. Gym with Hannah - I punched in my new age of 31 on the elliptical machine (one of my favorite things to do on my birthday - seriously!) and I got to hang out with several of my closest friends! Hannah had a potluck birthday party for me that was delightful! yummy food and cake - and the strangest birthday singing I have ever heard! I also got to catch up with Holly and Annika and talk to my mom on the exact time of my birth - she is too cute she calls me every year at 2:51 pm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I wish I could've been there! What great friends you have in MT.

Jonathan said...

So sweet! Cake=Yum. Love the orange walls! :)