Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 22, 2009

Celebrate and Sing with Mamma Mia - We Love "Peter"!












A fun last birthday celebration with my amazing girlfriends at Becky's house. I like celebrating my birthday into the next year:) Carolyn made amazing fajitas and Becky served up some scrumptious cake! Becky's husband Chris is always a trooper during our girl festivities!! and of course we had to watch the best chick flick ever - Mamma Mia! Thanks my dear friends for a wonderful celebration! Muah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am so jealous! (but happy for you too :) ) Looks like a lot of fun. Haven't seen Mama Mia yet, but that feeding each other shot might make more sense....or maybe you were just being silly.

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

I know - I wish you could have been there - I really always wish you were there...but come April you will be:) I can't wait!!! The feeding doesn't have anything to do with Mamma Mia (you must) - I think we were talking about weddings and it just happened:)

Jonathan said...

I'm just as jealous as "Ahnie" -- really wish we were closer together to share in these fun times!