Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 21, 2009

My Puppy - My Puppy and Me - Getting Stuck in the Snow







o


Oso and I had a fun adventure together...I thought it would be fun to enjoy a beautiful Monday afternoon - since I didn't have to work (MLK Day). I got stuck in the snow and Tony had to drive 45 minutes to rescue me!! After the initial stress of not being able to get myself out - I got my camera out for some good fun with Oso. Some self portraits and Oso trying to dig us out! All I can say is I love my puppy! and of course Tony too! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what photography can do for you! Turn a crappy situation into a happy one :) And these shots of OSO are OSOme!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

I LOVE YOU!!! I agree and you make me laugh!! I truly love you so much!

Jonathan said...

I'm glad that Oso was such a good helper before Tony got there!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

He is a great helper!! did you see him digging around the tire;)