Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 21, 2009

Chico Getaway













A fun two night stay at Chico with our friends Jason, Molly, Angela and Seth - and our fun visitors Hannah and Ken. We ate the most wonderful meal, played games, soaked in the hot springs and went for a nice walk. I think Shuffle Board is all of our new favorite!! Thanks friends for a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love shuffle board too!!! You should really consider getting into food photography. Seriously, these were great, magazine quality in my opinion. Looks fun and romantic ;)
Put soaking in the hot springs on the list for April!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

For sure - for sure! soaking and shuffle board are on the list for April...Yippee!!!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

p.s. your advice worked - thanks;)

Jonathan said...

Oh my gosh - I want to fly over this weekend so we can enjoy another amazing meal at Chico!! That pic of the steak with gorgonzola brings back terrific memories and makes my mouth water! And playing UNO -- how fun!!!

Anonymous said...

hah!! I love it!!