Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

May 1, 2011

Welcome Baby Brody Cole Davidson

I have never seen Tony so happy - other then at our wedding of course;)

Brody getting swaddled for the first time!

HOLY COW - we were shocked at how big he was!!! OH MY OH MY!!

So SO happy!

Getting hooked up to the monitoring for the baby!

The waiting game!!

Two of our amazing nurses who were involved with delivery - Sarah and Maria

Baby Brody hanging out! Tired after his journey:)

Me very tired after delivery the next morning!

Walking the halls and going past a series of quilts over and over again!


Hannah

Josh and Jenny

Megan (Leelee's mom)

Randy, Lissa, Aidan, Faith and Laine


Beautiful flowers from Grandma and Grandpa Davidson all the
way from Wisconsin!!



Libby, Abby and Lee

Our surprisingly good steak dinner from the hospital


Brody was born at 8:55 pm on Friday, April 22!! Weighing in at 9.72 lbs and a length of 22".
Of course we think he is perfect and truly he is!! I don't think there is anything that can fully prepare you for a newborn or the love that comes with it!!

3 comments:

teriann said...

So, so full of joy for you!

Jonathan said...

I am in love! Counting the days until I can meet him. - Uncle Jonathan

Ahnie said...

Oh my oh my oh my baby boy!! I am so excited to meet Che's best friend in a few short weeks :) congratulations to the proud mama & papa. Love you!!