Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

May 27, 2011

Let the walks begin with my dear friend Liz!

Liz, Colleen and I posing with the Brody

Brody's first time in an elevator at the city building in L-town

My good friend Liz is so good to me! Liz and I met at PrintingForLess.com like 7 years ago - we worked together for 3 years and become good buddies! We use to walk around town during our lunch breaks and we now get to do the same thing again:) This makes me very happy! We have seen each other more in then last month the the last few years due to our varied schedules and working in different towns. This last week Liz and I strolled from house downtown and visited her good friend Colleen! It was such a beautiful day and great walk - looking forward to so many more this summer and fall!!

No comments: