Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

May 27, 2011

Oh Oprah

I do love Oprah!

SO grateful for this little one!!

Her last moments on stage before going through the halls of Harpo Studios
lined with hundreds of her employees - most impressive farewell.

The whole family watching -minus Tony;) who was at work!! Probably better that way!!!! Kind of like a chick flick moment - best I was left alone to shed my many tears!! Actually from the looks of it - I was the only one watching:) !! Ha! Ha!!


I know I know!! but seriously, I couldn't NOT watch the last official Oprah show! Yes, I know she has her own Network and she isn't really going away, but the Oprah show that I have loved for so many years is no longer. Since I have been home for the last 1.5 months with semi bed rest and now baby fest, I have been enjoying the show almost every day (after many years of only catching it here and there). It was fun to watch and her message was loud and clear - the one thing that I came away with was GRATITUDE and this is something that Oprah has shared with millions over the years through her "gratitude journal". I am so grateful for my life:) and those who I am blessed to know and share this amazing journey with:)

1 comment:

ahnie said...

I'm glad you captured this moment. It was a big deal, and Nick made me see it was an even bigger deal than I realized when he kept reminding me that we couldn't miss the last Oprah. She's remarkable. Definitely felt the love.