Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

May 27, 2011

More of the Uncles Visit

Dale and the boy!

Andy

One talented Uncle Jonathan


Andy and I enjoying the nice weather

My new look:)

Taking several walks around town

Kitty curled up in the crib on the babies play mat

In the man cave - while I took a nap

So cute:)

Spooner in action

Kite flying on the property - Andy brought his fun toy with him to windy Livingston:)


Enjoying Mexican on their last night! My favorite!!!

Visiting the furniture shop where Tony works
Me and the Hooter Hider - that's really what it is called!!

Brody wondering what the hell we are doing!!

Two crazy uncles at the property! showing it to Andy for the 1st time!

SO many fabulous memories!!

1 comment:

ahnie said...

I'm glad I visited first and brought the hooter hider! It looks like it got some use during the visit. I was wondering about that....I love your new look btw. Looks like you all had a really wonderful time, I'm so glad they could visit!