Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

May 31, 2011

They say they love me.....

more than anything else in the world!!!

And I believe them!

My momma says one of her favorite times with me is when she feeds me. When I am not screaming at her because I want food and I want it now- I take a break from feeding and I like to goo and ga and frequently break out in a smile :) I can see my moms heart melt when I do this - so I do it some more and some more, until sometimes she even sheds a few tears. Oh my momma is silly, all this crying - I hear I just have to get use to it!!!

My moms other favorite time with me is when we cuddle up together and take naps. She has her arm around me and likes to kiss the top of my forehead. I like it too, I get really warm and cozy and sleep for hours at a time!!

My pappa likes to call me Jimmy - not sure where it came from, but it is a nice nickname I suppose! I know there will be lots of other names they came up with during my lifetime! My dad says he really likes me and is glad I am here now and how weird it is that I was in my mommas belly! or this other big word I can't remember - so we will stick with belly!!!

My parents think it is so funny when I toot and poo in my diaper. They say I sound like an adult - I don't know how much I am going to want to hear about this as I get older, especially when I am a teenager. Hopefully they will get the hint when I give them the stink eye, or hopefully they will just be good parents and not mention it!!

I guess I should go, momma says we have errands and stuff to do. I sure like all the stuff we do - just as long as I can eat every hour or two!!

I am so looking forward to meeting my family and friends in WA in a few weeks and Grandma and Grandpa Davidson in July. I have heard so much about everyone and I know I will love them all!!

Love Brody Cole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable GG!!Love you guys!

Ahnie said...

This is too cute! I can't wait for more letters from Brody! My heart is melting :)