Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

June 16, 2011

My Friends - by Brody

momma's group friends


Hangin' with Momma Megs, Annie and the little girls -
my future prom dates Nola and Leelee


A cat who was very interested in me and my car seat along our walk through town.


Jennie helping my momma with her coffee addiction:)


Marla and David visiting from Bozeman!! Too much fun with them:)

Sully and Matine showing me how to run for future reference!


My mom says I look like Sullivan sometimes:) That's alright - he's a cool kid:)

MORE TO come, but that will have to wait for my return from Washington. We are leaving right now and I am so excited to meet my mom and dad's friends and all most of my family:)
See you in a 1.5 weeks:)

No comments: