Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

June 28, 2011

Family and extended family potluck at Bayview State Park

Recreating a photo from when Annika and I were babies with our mommas -
above - now with our kids. I will post that picture soon:)


My sweet nieces indeed!

love this one:) silly Heather!

My mom and dad with their grandkids:)

Great Grandma Carrigg with Brody

Patty and Victor!!

Grandma Jordan and Uncle Larry
Me and Uncle Larry below:)

JIMBO:)
My cousin Kristin and Aunt Sheila

Uncle Roger!!

Barbara holding her new favorite little man:)

Great food:)

John and Linda:)

We grew up with Zach! and it was fun to see him again
after many years and meet his wife!

Doris and Gerry

The Grant Family minus a few:)

Annika Che and Nick

Shirley, Aunt Betty, Mom and Sylvia

Grandma and Uncle Gordy


Amazing! amazing to see some family since Tony and I's wedding 10 years ago this summer!
Brody loved meeting his momma's most important people growing up! Thank you everyone for coming it was a special treat!

No comments: