Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

June 28, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Carrigg



the little man with the big man!!


Do you see the similarity?? That is me at 5 days old getting my first bath!

Grandpa sleeping on the job;)

What a cutie pie!
Smiling in his sleep!

Talking to Grandma and Grandpa!
There is nothing more special and heart melting for me then to see my parents with my little man. NOW I get it and I fully get it!! or am just beginning to get it:) Pretty darn amazing how much they love me and I will be forever thankful for their unconditional love towards me! I am truly one lucky girl:) and so is little Brody Cole:)

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

omg... i love those pictures! i especially love the one of you as a babe... you guys are identical! crazy!