Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

June 28, 2011

Brody Cole visits Washington


WE had such a fabulous time in Washington with family and friends. There are lots of posts to view below. ENJOY!! Thank you to everyone who was able to get together and for those we missed we look forward to catching up with you next time hopefully!! We are lucky to have so many lovely people in our lives! Thank you:)

There are so many posts here with so many photos I couldn't help post:) you will have to go back twice and Click "older posts" to find them all or look to your right for a specific one:)

I will be posting a few of my favorite photos to my professional blog later today. Click here for viewing: http://photographybymcd.com/blog/

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Thank you for posting so many great photos! We all really appreciate the effort you give by keeping this updated. I know there are many, many people who love seeing your pictures, especially those of my adorable sweet gorgeous nephew. :)

ahnie said...

I am just going to comment on all the photos here. I LOVED them all! (of course) Excellent memories captured and I can't wait to get my CD :) I am so happy that you made the trip. It meant SO much to so many people. It was truly a special experience that we will all treasure.

And that baby of yours is just about the most perfect adorable sweet baby I've ever met (next to my little ding ding).