Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 28, 2009

Parentals Visit - Part I - Food and toes!







C

My parents met me at work in Bozeman and I gave them a tour. Picnic style lunch - moms fried chicken and macaroni salad - SO GOOD! My mom and I went and got pedicures - yummy dessert from the Bistro and a delicious mocha also included. We then spent the evening at our house sitting gig and had another amazing meal. Crab from my brother Matt and salad! Let the eating begin. It is so nice to have them here - I miss them so much! it has almost been a year since I saw them last - way - way TO long. and my momma brought me a cute little chicken too! and she made Tony and I her famous raspberry pie!

1 comment:

ahnie said...

I am SO happy that your parents were able to visit. The foot shot is my fave. I love them all, but there's always that one that hits an emotional nerve.