Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 11, 2009

Dinner with the Todds















So much fun!!! The Todd family makes us so happy! We always love spending time with them. Shrimp and chicken tacos and lemonade - yum yum!! Making animal noises, Yahtzee and Boggle fun! Running around with the kids and taking photos made my whole weekend! We love them so much! Laine can eat a ton of food and downed a whole bunch of watermelon - hilarious how kids devour food so fast - survival with three kids around!! - The three kids remind me of my brothers and I growing up! so precious!

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

OMG... I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures. We HAVE to do dinner with you soon. What are you up to this week? Lets BBQ! I want you to see the teeny Matine... She is not so teeny anymore!!!