Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend - Flathead and Whitefish Lake fun!!





v

o














I missed Tony like crazy - while Tony was being the wonderful husband he is - working on our house remodel (he did celebrate the 4th with some of our friends) I was shooting two weddings over the 4th of July weekend. I had one of my own on Friday and I assisted Lauren on Saturday on Flathead. It was a beautiful day and we "tried" to stay cool in the intense hot heat and sun:) We also stopped by and visited the Stanley family on the lake before arriving in Whitefish. On Sunday my dear friend Allison - (I grew up with her in Washington and was very close to her during my college years and first 2 years in Bozeman - she lived here for a few years before getting married and moving to Oregon) she is currently working and living in Polebridge, MT and came down and spent the day with us and ended up spending the night. On Monday on our way back from Whitefish we visited Lauren's aunt in Helena...and visited the Mercantile - one of the most unique gift/coffee shops I have ever seen. It was a pleasure meeting Kathe - I received her book from Jason and Molly a few birthdays ago - before I had even met Lauren. She is truly inspiring and has a wonderful spirit! It was an Awesome weekend with Lauren and Allison - we had so much fun!!!! Check out Kathe's website at http://lesagephotographics.com/

1 comment:

ahnie said...

It took me a few photos to realize that was Allison! It's so great that you two were able to get together. How fun that she's living in MT now!