Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 20, 2009

My last 3 weddings for Blubird- check them out!!!!


So much fun this summer with weddings! The three posts in sequence at the following link are my three wedding this summer so far. I have three more to go and several assisting jobs as well. This last weekend with the couple above - Kate and Matt in Butte was simply amazing!!! Every wedding I go to is beautiful and makes me think of Tony while I am shooting. I get home and am so happy to see him....being such a part of these couples wedding day always reminds me of how wonderful July 21, 2001 was for me and Tony on our wedding day!! I am so thankful to have him in my life and wouldn't trade him for the world!!:) Happy 8th Anniversary T - I love you more all the time and am so thankful for our journey together!!

Enjoy the photos my friends!! I am one happy camper to be able to experience and capture these special moments for these wonderful couples!

http://www.blubirdimages.com/blog/index.php

2 comments:

Jane said...

Meggan, your photos are amazing. The couples are so lucky to have your talented eye telling the story of their wedding day. -Jane

ahnie said...

I agree with Jane!! You are one talented little chica. I'm getting nervous about the 15th....yikes!!!