Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

November 1, 2011

Me and my little man Brody (6 months old)


















I can't tell you how much I love these photos! First of all being a mother is the greatest thing I have ever done in my entire life and having these moments in time captured is a gift that I can not ever fully repay! THANK YOU THANK YOU My sweet amazingly talented friend Megan Eubank! From the bottom of my heart - thank you for sharing your talent!! I will cherish these forever!!!

7 comments:

Jonathan said...

Fantastic photos! And so nice to see Brody Cole's sweet smile again, after those sad Halloween frowns!

Ahnie said...

I can't STAND IT!! He is so adorable! I love the matching hats too. You look so beautiful and so happy. I know that feeling :) and he has the cutest, sweetest smile ever! I am so excited for Friday!!

Amy said...

Meggan, these brought tears to my eyes! They are beautiful pictures of two beautiful people! Motherhood definitely agrees with you! :)

Brooke and Peter said...

wow. you are beautiful. these pictures are beautiful. I can't stand it! wow. miss you and hope to see your face in person soon! I need some pics with mattie... asap... photo session?

Mel said...

I love these photos. You are both beautiful!

Kira (owner: Flying Bicycle Creative) said...

Oh darlin'! You just have the glow. :)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Thank you friends for the comments!!!