Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

November 11, 2011

Brody at 6 months!!!!!! Eating and Such!!












And he keeps on growing!!!! and he has no troubles eating enough food:) He is officially on solid food and enjoys it very much! This am a few weeks ago he really enjoyed his sweet potatoes! can't you tell??? :) I love letting him play with it - not very often, but this am it was fun to see him explore the spoon and watch him make a mess. My favorite is when he gets the look like that I interpret as "look at me - I am a big boy now"! He gets very excited and it is super cute!!!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wow, these are precious photos that I will cherish forever. Thanks for sharing! xo

Brooke and Peter said...

ok, we. need. a date. SOON! I have to get my hands on that boy again.. Miss you and miss Brody!!!!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

I love miss Brody Brooke!! YES we would LOVE to see you guys soon too - currently we have the crud - miss Brody is going to the doctor today to get a look over. Maybe this weekend if you are around and we are all better!!!

and YES Jonathan - you are so welcome:)