Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble Day - Brody's 1st!!


Brody holding on to my sweater!!

Lewellen Family eating Turkey dinner



Funny kids!

Little Turkey - in Che's old outfit - my new favorite!


Emily and her little helper Fin making a salad:)

YUMMY to momma's tummy! I ate more food then I have in a long time and it tasted oh so good!!! Josh and Jenny hosted a fabulous party where we met some great new people! Cory and Emily and their two little ones came from Colorado and they were really fun to meet! Also met several of Jenny's running friends. Awesome day of treats! Jenny made the best turkey EVER!! amazing - can't wait to cook ours with her brining recipe for Christmas.

1 comment:

ahnie said...

Brody looks so cute in the stripes! I will pass this photo along to Emily since it used to be her babies jammies. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you on Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a great time. We missed you in Edison :(