Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 28, 2011

We will miss you Mr. Jackson



A sad time for our family as we said goodbye to Jonathan and Dale's cat Mr. Jackson.

Jackson was a ball of fur and a nice kitty too! I think my favorite story is of Dale watching Jackson play it up and seeking attention from Jonathan as he came home from work. I can't remember all of the details, but he knew who he could play it up to and get extra lovin' from!!! SO typical of those fury friends...they love us so much, but also have us wrapped around their furry little paws!! Mr. Jackson - we will miss knowing you are in your favorite closet and watching as you made your way out occasionally into the living room:) You were a nice nice kitty - thanks for giving J & D so much companionship!!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Thanks for this sweet post.

So here's the story...Jackson was on the living room windowsill. When he saw me drive up, he ran into the bedroom. When I came into the house, he sauntered back out to the living room and stretched as if he had just woken up from a deep sleep. Of course Dale had watched this whole thing and knew he was full of crap!

I thought this was so funny and adorable, so of course Jackson got extra attention. He most certainly had me very well trained. :)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

OH YES! there is the story that I love so much!!!!