Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 11, 2011

My Parentals, Brody's Grandparentals Visit




Saying goodbye and until next time - as all of our hearts break!!


My beautiful momma:)


Brody telling me he is a happy camper with his grandpa holding him:)






FUN at Fiddler's Picnic





SO CUTE!!! Tuckered out;)

Brody watching Westerns with my dad!! He loved watching all the
big people/animals on screne

Out to breakfast at Pine Creek - so yummy!

Hannah's lovely creation

BBQ with Ken and Hannah

Up in Wilsal on a photo shoot with me. my parents sat on the dock while I took
photos of my co-workers family;)




Rib n Chop artwork by my mom!!

On the phone with Ahnie and watching Che's 1st b-day video

My parents came for 10 days to take care of Brody while Tony was on a mancation hiking/fishing trip in Wyoming!! So amazing to have so much time with them:)

1 comment:

ahnie said...

These photos are so wonderful! It looks like you had a lot of fun with them. There are some really amazing shots in here. And everyone looks SO happy! Love it!!