Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 28, 2011

I'm a runner!! Well kind of!:)

Josh and Jenny! the fast fools enjoying their beer!
Friday Night - our second run of the week:) We run for beer!! 4.5 miles done!!

Sunday afternoon - our first run of the week! Melynda and her sweet kiddos! The team minus Spooner who also ran with me!


Crossing the finish line!

almost to the finish line!
Spooner's leash getting stuck in the baby stroller wheel - Seconds Lost!!

I have wanted to do an organized run since moving from Washington. Annika and I use to run in 10K's back in our college days..some of my favorite memories working out with my little lady! Well 12 years later I am back at it. It all happened pretty randomly, but within one week I have two runs down and 7.5 miles of pavement and gravel touched! Here are some pictures of the two runs. Thanks to Jenny Pierce for being my ultra running inspiration (she is doing her first 50 mile run in a few weeks!!!) and to my new friend Melynda who has been a wonderful running partner!!! I am excited for several more runs this fall!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yay for racing! Watch out 10K, here we come....but not very quickly ;)