Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 26, 2010

WA - Last Day





and old scary doll from Nick's childhood





My parents where so sweet and drove Annika and I back down to Seattle, where we enjoyed lunch at a yummy Thai restaurant. Ahnie and I took a nap and then went for a walk and got some ice cream - perfect treat for a pretty hot day in Seattle. Then I "tried" to take some pictures of Annika and Nick but all they did was laugh - so cute!!!! She was laughing so hard it hurt!! and then.....I had to say goodbye to Annika and her belly:(

1 comment:

ahnie said...

These are ridiculous but totally capture the moment. That was the best photo session I've ever had. I haven't laughed that hard for months! And your parents are so cute too.