Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 26, 2010

Annika's birthday - so much in one day!!




r



This is one of my favorite photos of Annika Amazingly beautiful!!- you can click on any image for a larger view


Hair Salon, Manies & Pedies, Eating x4, coffee, talks, walks and birthday cake at the condo to top it off. Annika is the most gorgeous person - had pregnancy to the equation - I was in awe at how much she was glowing!! Wonderful to be able to share her 32nd Birthday with her...more pictures to come!!

2 comments:

ahnie said...

So much fun! I think my favorite might be "on the go mom" with the cell phone. These are awesome and I'm so glad you took so many :)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

I know - I love that one too!!!