Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 26, 2010

Cory's Baby Shower



Roco holding up his sister's first tutu

present from my mom to Roco

finding treasures...

Janne and my mom


Linda you got some chugging to do:)

Teriann is in shock as Jane as finished her bottle.....

Roco spelling the dirty diaper

My favorite thing as a child:)

GO BUG GO!!!

My two beautiful pregnant ladies!!

mmmm....cupcakes

Teriann and Jane (so great with kids!!!!)

Roco getting a gift from Teriann and Jane

Rollie crashing the party!!!


The things we do at baby showers!!! Cory was kind enough to host her own baby shower! It was a very nice gathering of ladies with tasty cupcakes and snacks! We played several games including who can drink out of a baby bottle the fastest, what's in your purse (you would be surprised) and a great stand by - what candy is in the dirty diaper. So great to be with my family of friends. Can't wait to meet baby Lulu!

1 comment:

ahnie said...

Finally! I've been waiting for the pics!! We had so much fun. These photos are great. I love you!!