Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving with friends! Deep Fried Goodness!







 
Tony and I had a wonderful dinner at our friend Ken's house. He hosted a most satisfying turkey dinner with friends who didn't go home for the holiday! Deep fried - anyone! It was really good! We all gathered outside in the cold as the oil came to temp....it was really cold out! Some pictures didn't make the cut - and never will:) Amazing apple pie - everything was good! Thanks all for fabulous eats and for hosting Ken. 

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

You can't tease us like that - now I really want to see the photo(s) that didn't make the cut!

The dinner looks wonderful! I'm not brave enough to deep fry a turkey (actually I don't want to deal with the clean-up) but I really want to try it. Sounds sooo yummy!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually ate turkey deep fried! I'm a little jealous. It makes me happy that you had lots of food to eat and friends to share turkey day with. I really miss you and hope we can connect soon!