Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 7, 2008

Sled A Thon Fun





Not much snow! But on Sunday morning I had a wonderful time sledding to raise $$ for the Gallatin Valley Land Trust - my buddies at work and I are also going to be exploring the local trails during our lunches on Wednesday's and Friday's. I can't wait to breath in more of that clear crisp Montana winter air! Trail Tasters we are! This one piece suite that my friend Carolyn is wearing is out of this world!! Becky you rock!! Super organizer planner extrodinar - nice work:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the heck?? Where's all of your snow? Isn't this kinda strange that you don't have a lot of snow yet? Our weather has been mild lately with lots of sun (but cold). Very odd, just doesn't feel like Xmas until it snows.

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

I know!! It snowed more last night!! It was still slick as hell!