Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 16, 2008

and 2 - No I mean 3 more babies on the way!!!




My good old PFL friends are having babies! Anne and Nate are expecting twins in June!! and Jessica Paske who now lives in Boise, Idaho is expecting a baby in late June!! I couldn't be more excited for them - they are going to be amazing mommas!!! and I can't wait to see the little munchkins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting any ideas?? ;)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

No - but how about you?!!! Jessica, Leah and I (friends from PFL) had a bet going who would be first and I think we all bet against each other - and AGAIN - my dad thinks you will be first between you me and Hols!! and he is usually right on these things:) have fun making babies!!

Anonymous said...

As of next fall, the race is on!!!!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

and guess who is going to win!! I'll betcha it's not me;) can't you just see me putting my hand out for a shake!!???? oh the good old memories! and i beat you to making fun of me:)