Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 4, 2008

No pictures to tell this story!

Besides the many fun activities that have kept us busy over the last month or so...we have also been busy working away at the old homestead. I have taken a few photos, but think I will just focus on the end result when the work is complete. Tony is taking this entire week off from work to get great momentum on our BIG project. I can't believe how long it takes to do anything!! after working full time jobs and taking care of ourselves and our animals. Well after a few fabulous upcoming events of bridal showers and our friends wedding...we will be making no major plans. Work-e Work-e! It has been a fun process and again it a great step towards building our future home! WE will be celebrating when this first major domestic project of ours is complete. Thanks for your support in keeping us rollin'! love to all - Meggan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Megs! I can't even imagine how much work it must be, but you two are hard workers so I'm sure it will all go well and you'll look back and say, "oh, that wasn't so bad!" ;)

Jonathan said...

Is Tony cracking the whip? I can it now "No more social plans Meggan!" I hear that all the time from Dale, but I just ignore him...haha!