Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 3, 2008

Jason Anderson's Birthday Celebration at the Fiddler's Picnic

My buddy, my buddy, my buddies and me! Where in the world is Carmen San Diego! We had a great time with Jason, Molly and Hannah celebrating Jason's 33rd Birthday! He was so excited about his gift he started jumping up and down in front of many onlookers..:) we enjoyed mini pies and laughed way too much! We also found a donkey/mule with really big ears and became instant friends. The fiddlin' was pretty good too! Another fun year at the Picnic for those Fiddlers!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the donkey picture! It looks like they are laughing and having a great 'ol time! At first I thought that the donkey was Jason's present!

Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan said...

That's funny, I thought the donkey was Jason's present too! What a pleasure to see gg in a few photos for once. Oh, and that dog is way too cute -- I might have to kidnap it.