Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 24, 2008

Good News!!

I assisted Larry Stanley with a wedding three weeks ago. Since then I have been asked by him and Lauren Brown to be an associate photographer and help them shoot weddings the next two summers. They will train me on the ins and outs of photography- photography 101 and advanced techniques!

I am super excited to have the chance to work with two amazing photographers.

My new wedding blog - www.meggancarriggdavidson.blogspot.com -
work in progress. Will eventually be linked from Larry and Lauren's new website.

Larry Stanley - www.montana-wedding-photographer.com
Lauren Brown - www.laurenbrownphoto.com
check out their blogs too - from their websites .

I have much to learn and am thrilled to have this opportunity!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Congratualtions Meggan! I'm so excited for you.
-Jane

Jonathan said...

That's excellent news! We know that you'll do a terrific job. xo

Anonymous said...

roving zdnet accusations piperaquine illustrated unknown phsw seventh dreamweaver bubbles section
lolikneri havaqatsu