Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 10, 2012

Winter (not really here yet) Cuteness




A fun outing the week before Christmas with the little man! He was so excited to go shopping with his me:) and fell asleep after many minutes of walking around!!! He gets so warm and cozy in my front pack that he usually falls asleep within a half and hour or so:)

PS The cutest hat ever that my talented friend Lauren Dalzell
http://www.etsy.com/people/weestitchery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meggan,
So fun to catch up on how you're doing. Brody is growing up so fast. Lovely pics, as usual.
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!
My love you you and your family,
Sarah

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Thanks Sarah!!!! So great to hear from you! Happy Birthday to you now almost 1 month ago - but I DO hope that your 34th year is a great one:) ENJOY and I hope to see you in person one of these days to catch up! I would love that!!!