Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 6, 2012

My 34th Birthday through photos!


That is a 34 not a 39!!! Josh made a fabulous apple pie!!


My favorite Birthday candles ever!!

Visiting Carrie, Bob and Tony and the shop!


Visiting Heather and C2R3


Most hilarious lunch with Colleen and Liz!!


Yummy!!!
Pinky's - favorite sandwich Pilgrim's Progress and amazing pie!

Two thumbs up! Thanks Brody:)


Brody and I visit the mirror on a daily basis, but not usually with the camera.
He was very distracted, but usually just smiles at himself in the mirror!!

Hanging out with momma as I practice the mandolin!


Brody and his new head tilt! It is very cute and makes me smile;)

My 34th Birthday was yet another good birthday! Fun to celebrate with Brody for sure!
Last year he was with me too as I was prego - 5.5 months.

Saw lots of friends and went on a walk with Leelee and Megs!

Tony made me a my favorite pizza and Josh came over to celebrate with us. We were going to go
to Chico for dinner - my favorite meal ever, but I decided I was way to full from all the holiday food to not fully enjoy the large rich meal that Chico would make me:) can't wait to go in 2012!!!


1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Fun birthday times! Glad to see you were spoiled appropriately.

P.S. If I were as cute as Brody, I'd smile at myself in the mirror too!!