Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 13, 2011

Brody and I get our picture taken:)

Click on photos for a closer less pixelated version:)






My sweet, talented friend and fellow photographer Jennie Lynn Stanely took these pictures for me last Friday evening!! It was a gift to myself before returning to work. It is was so important to me to capture this sweet time with little Brody Cole at 2.5 months old!! She is going to give me a disc of all the photos so I will be posting more soon - I am sure:) Loved this experience:)

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Fantastic photos! I'm so glad you did this. :)

Unknown said...

Meggan their beautiful! Can't wait to meet him! Love and miss you guys!

Ahnie said...

So beautiful! So cute!! I love these photos, they will be cherished for a lifetime.