Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

July 13, 2011

3 weddings down - 4 to go & Back at Mercury Full-time





Work-E Work-E!!! Well I feel so grateful for loving what I do:) I couldn't ask for a better gig really!!! Between photography and my full-time job in Bozeman at MercuryCSC - I am constantly challenged!! Hooray!! Staying positive as I miss being home with Brody like crazy - thankfully Tony is an amazing dad and husband!! and is making the transition easier for sure by cooking me dinners and doing the house work. Thankful indeed:)

1 comment:

Jane said...

It's the toughest thing...being a working mom and yet, it is also so wonderful to be able to be all of who we are. Sending you lots of positive thoughts. And your pictures are gorgeous!