Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

April 10, 2011

Baby Shower at Hannah's





Anne and I letting the babies talk!







Hannah made these fine earrings that I just love and Kira
also made me an awesome pair (not shown here)


Fiona helping me with a present:)

a most awesome Postpartum Recovery Drink that Lissa created for me!!! SO excited!!


Fiona, Faith, and Brooke loving on the sweet baby Leelee!

It was so fun to see friends and celebrate baby Davidson's upcoming birth;) I am so thankful for Hannah for hosting and Megan and Ashley for helping out with all the details. and for Megs taking photos! Yummy confetti cake - one of my all time favorites and the punch bowl made me very happy too!! So random I love it!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

That is super sweet of your friends to host this party for you!

Brooke and Peter said...

that was a beautiful party... so happy to be a part of it!