Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

April 10, 2011

Baby room and fun stuff!!! + some amazing talent:)

What outfit will baby wear home from the hospital? Well these are the three that are going!!!

Tony made us a co-sleeper for the baby!!! Awesome - I just love it!



Judy and the amazing collection of knitted goods she has made for the little guy!
Blue knitted blanket not shown.

I think this is my favorite piece of all - so classic and i love the details/color!
I can't WAIT for him to wear it:)

the fabulous BOB stroller - gift from many ladies in WA - so thankful!

It was so fun to organize all the baby good recently!

Spooner modeling the baby room - not yet complete, but good enough for now! I would like to find a mobile (We are picky) and some artwork/photos. Megs recently made some awesome curtains for her baby room - might also be a fun project to do at some time:)

Little bath animals that squirt water - I can't wait to use them:)

They want to be set free - poor little guys! They will have to wait a bit longer:)

The crib full of stuff after the baby shower - Mostly organized now!!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

I am DYING to come over and see all of this great stuff! I love how you organized it all, and the outfits are adorable. But mostly, that co-sleeper is a TERRIFIC idea! I'm so proud of my talented brother for making it, so professionally no less.

Dale said...

Woo hoo, looks like you can hide a 40-ouncer in the back of the BOB. "Make way, lady with a baby!"

ahnie said...

WOW!! Looks like you're all set! I see bath toys but no bath? :) So excited to see the baby in the baby clothes.

Brooke and Peter said...

wow! what a lucky guy. all of the "stuff" is so cute!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him!