Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

March 20, 2011

Mom Daughter Weekend in Montana

Hanging in the Suburban borrowed from our neighbors - we barely all fit with all the stuff!

My mom and Linda were so nice and let me have me have my own bed at the rental house.

The ladies at work! making yet another great meal!

I almost died - as Janne and my mom played out a school exercise - you really just had to be there - oh my - I laughed so hard!

Janne and Che playing!

Yum Yum Breakfast that Linda fixed up for me!

My little hospital visitor made me feel so good!
I mean seriously look at him! How could this happy kid not make you just feel better instantly.
I really appreciated my mom, Linda, Annika and Che visiting during the whole ordeal. Tony and I appreciated the love and support and laughs too!!

Dinner my mom made - yum yum!

Manicures for the ladies!!!

Che being such a great calm kid through all of our lady talk and pampering.

Mom's getting manicures - what a great idea momma!!

Thinking of John a lot during the weekend and his art show!!

Che modeling one of the many hats Judy has made our little man:)
Looks great on you Che!

The labor of love! Quilt that my mom and Tony's mom made together - love it!!

Oh how I love my momma!!

At the airport - my mom seeing me for the first time!

oh boy! Che how I love you!

One last belly rub before they had to leave:(


Che and Grandma looking cool!!

Che hanging out with horizontal Auntie!

My ultimate favorite! They are so adorable together!

Yummy-ness!!

The napkins Annika made:)

Annika did well picking out cards;) Inside of this one I found out that a bunch of sweet friend and family from Washington had all contributed on a BOB stroller for me,
baby and Tony! SO excited!!!

FABULOUS book Annika put together - she emailed family and friends and asked for advice on parenting/being a momma! SO amazing! Something I will treasure forever:)

My mom fixed me up with this beauty for lunch:)

Softest baby blanket ever that Janne made for us!!!

Blanket that Sharron Robbins made for baby! adorable:)

Cheers!!
my mom, Janne (Holly's mom), Holly, Linda (Annika's mom) and Annika

SO Special:) This weekend meant the world to me and I will forever be grateful for their coming to visit and sharing in my pregnancy experience!!! Oh how I love them SO much!
I can't fully express how lucky I feel.


OK this post has so many photos - but it tells the story, right?!! Well the weekend didn't turn out exactly as I had planned - I wasn't anticipating being hospitalized overnight after taking a huge fall on the little man in my belly! All was good - but doctors orders and I had to be horizontal and do nothing - so I let the ladies pamper me and they did just that! Since I decided to delay my baby shower that was scheduled for Sunday - the ladies created one for me at the rental house. They made a punch out of non-alcoholic liquids at the house and Annika made baby shower napkins. They also picked up a variety of cupcakes - we played games and they brought gifts to open - It was seriously the best baby shower ever! SO memorable!

1 comment:

Ahnie said...

I love all of these pictures, with the ones of monchichi as my favorites!! We had so much fun and I am so HAPPY I got to touch that belly. It is such a special, one in a lifetime (maybe :) ) thing!! Thank you for being a wonderful hostess to this crazy group of ladies, especially when you were going through so much!! We love our Megs.

If you have anyphotos of the BOB could you post them so I can show everyone that got it for you guys? Thanks!!