Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 12, 2010

Prego and Feeling Much Better Thank you!


20 week ultrasound - we found out it is a baby boy!


Me at 21 weeks - and really showing!



10 week ultrasound - alien baby!


~ I finally feel GREAT!!! Human again - I can eat, I can talk on the phone, I can stay out past 6:30 pm without getting sick, I go weeks and weeks in between getting sick, I can workout, do multiple activities in one day, I don't have to take naps anymore! Wow life is good!
I am going to enjoy this second trimester greatness as I have heard towards the end of the pregnancy things can get a tad challenging again:)!!!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

You look amazing, and I can't wait until you are showing even more!

Ahnie said...

Oh my beautiful pregnant friend!! Jonathan is right. You look amazing and so happy. Definitely enjoy this time, it's dreamy. I can't believe baby Davy will be here in 4 short months!!

Amy said...

You look beautiful Meggan!!! So glad to finally see a picture of you (and baby!) Yes, enjoy the 2nd trimester, it's the best! :)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Thank you friends! I will enjoy it- I promise!!!!!