Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 22, 2010

Babies make me very happy!! especially.....



Che!!! Look at him in his little Adidas outfit showing off to his girlfriend June (their facial expressions are priceless)!! and him in his froggy hat hanging out with mom!! He is already four months old - how the heck did that happen!!

I am so looking forward to seeing him again in March when he and his momma, Grandma Kitty (Annika's mom) and my mommasita visit in March!!!! Oh boy oh boy!!

1 comment:

ahnie said...

oh!!!! I love you! Even after taking care of him day after day, I still miss him when he goes to sleep at night. The pic of him and June is one of my all time favorites. Painfully cute. Can't wait for March! It will be quite the adventure.