Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

October 24, 2009

Washington Part 2 - Cory and Roco














Well - I LOVE this little family. I was sad not to be able to see Roland - but it was an amazing 4 hours with one of my best friends Cory and her 3 year old son Roco. He is such a good boy and Cory is one amazing mommy!! It is so fun to see this little one grow up! Auntie Mommy Meggan loves this little guy SO much!! :) for you bug!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

GREAT photos from your trip to Washington. Wish I'd read your blog a little sooner to know you were going to be here. Would have been great to sneak in a visit, but I'm sure you were super busy trying to squeeze it all in. Your photos are amazing Megs and tell wonderful stories.
Best and big hug to you!
Krissy