Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

October 4, 2009

Spooner & Friends - Our New Puppy - 1st Meeting - Click on photo for larger view!!


















We made a long road trip to Miles City, MT to meet our new puppy. It was the best 1.5 hours of my life! Wow - they are SO cute! Spooner (name comes from nickname of Tony's friend) is the black and white puppy that Tony and I are both holding in these pictures. We get to bring him home 2.5 - 3 weeks from now. We had a great day as you can see - but it was truly nice to be together and have fun meeting our newest addition to the family! Be warned our new dog will be about all you see on this blog for awhile:)

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

TOO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!!!!!!! We are super happy for you guys.

ahnie said...

So freakin' cute!! I can wait to meet my new best friend!

Hey guess what - I'm going to be an auntie!!!

Brooke and Peter said...

oh my, we must meet him asap!!! call me!