Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

October 23, 2008

New Years in Washington

Annika is amazing!!

I just love these videos she made of my trip home to Washington last December.

Keep the videos coming Ahnie - I know there is footage out there of Holly's Bachelerotte Party!!! and Chile!! I can't wait:)

Oh goodness, Mom your laughing attack was captured on film for us to laugh at for years to come! There are so many funny, embarrassing, humbling moments - but worth sharing!

Please note: John was on fire! and no we weren't drunk in this video - but there are several drinking references. The men continue to kick our asses at games and brag about it- but no worries - we will win again!! I am not sure what my random dancing was for, but something on the TV excited me!

Love to you! gg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad this worked! I just got Final Cut so my movies will be even cooler now! :) And there will be many many more....