Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

October 28, 2008

Holly and Fernando Visit








Holly and Fernando arrived early on Friday morning! 1 am that is - they got a flat tire outside of Three Forks and finally made it! They are on their way to New York for Holly's last 8 months of culinary school! We were so excited to have them! and had an awesome visit - it was a great chance to catch up! Tony and I both took off Friday from work - we went to Pine Creek Cafe for breakfast, hiked to Pine Creek Falls, toured Tony's work, showed them our property and went to dinner at The Rib and Chop House! Thanks for visiting our dear friends! Mucho lovies to you both! Who do you vote for on the best kickin' our heels - the ladies or the gents?

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Sorry, I think the gents win. Looks like it's gettin' cold!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!!!! I LOVE these photos! I have to say I think Fernando schooled you all!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

What!? Look at me and Hol's and our form! Come on?! :)