Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

June 18, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Annika! June 24, 1978











Well it all started 30 years ago when Annika was born into this world. It wasn't long until I met her - days, maybe weeks! Not sure, but we have been friends or bosom buddies ever since! We played as babies together, I visited her at Montessori school, we played lost in the woods together, made mud pies, camped at Lake Chelan, went to grade school through college together, stayed over at each others houses while growing up and eventually lived together in college! Her family is my second family. What can I say - I am more than lucky to have her in my life - I am so blessed to have a best friend I can laugh with, cry with, travel with and learn so much from. We don't see each other nearly as much as we would like to, but when we do it is always recharging!




Ahnie, I hope you enjoy these pictures my sweet! I thank you for the 30 years of memories we have together and I am SO looking forward to the times that are yet to come! Enjoy your day! I am thinking of you! I love you with all my heart! - Meggan

4 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

That is the sweetest thing in the world... Long time BF's are the BEST... I am glad you have a bosom buddy!

Jonathan said...

These photos are so adorable! Happy Bday Annika!

Anonymous said...

Wow Megs!!! This is the coolest!! You are the best friend a gal could have - sniff sniff, I miss you!! Seriously, I'm going to start crying! I love you love you love you love you

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I read it and I AM CRYING! Now I have to call you....