Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 31, 2007

New Years at Jim & Betty's











A great night with a great group of people! It was fun to spend time with the Robbins and my aunt and uncle. What a way to bring in the New Year - lots of laughs! I have never seen my mom laugh so hard- Annika's sneeze!! We played Scene It? and of course the ladies won!! A wonderful end to my trip! I love my parentals!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who tooke the photo of us all hunched over for pictionary, but I like it!!

Anonymous said...

...also LOVE the photo of the little game pieces - nice work megs!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Little Nicky took the one of our heads. I know I love it too!