Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 28, 2007

My 30th Birthday




























It was a great day! It started off with a trip with Cory to her spa :), then to lunch with my parents and grandparents at El Gitano (an old favorite), picking up the girls and then off to my parents for lasagna making, candle and birthday song at 2:52 pm, Annika's parents to spend the evening with friends and family that made my 30th Birthday so special:) Ended the evening at the Longhorn. Spent the night at John and Linda's!!

2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

wow!!! what a FUN and busy vacation. i am so glad you were able to be home! your life looks grand. AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, my favorite photos here are the one of the girls helping your mom cook - love the angle and the "action" shot. And I really like the photo of your pa! Nice angle!!